Problems with XWindow at slink

	Hi Debian users,
	I upgraded XWindow at slink but I have many problems. I downgrade to Hamm.
	But there are some problems:
	1) Every time I run a xterm or Eterm the console erros go out in xterm or Eterm
	2) Every time I run netscape from xterm the errors are:
	locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
	3) The fonts arent already good.
	4) I cannot upgrade with apt because XWindow apt complains about
depencies:
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
Sorry, but the following packages are broken - this means they have unmet
dependencies:
	 xlib6: Depends:xbase
	 xlib6g: Depends:xbase
	 xserver-common: Depends:xbase

	Thanks for any help and have a nice day,		Paulo Henrique