Problems with network card IRQ conflicting.

I recently installed a scsi drive on my computer to that I could make it
dual-boot debian and windows NT, but my debian network card refuses to
work now after I installed the scsi drive.  The network card says its
IRQ is blocked or used by another device.  Being the Scsi controller is
all that I installed I asume it is this.  I would like linux just to
ignore my scsi drive becuase I have its own ide drive for it.  Is their
anyway I can tell linux to ignore my scsi drive, or is their some other
way to make it work?  What is worse yet is that windows NT doesn't have
any trouble with the network card so that means I've been stuck with
straight NT ever since.
    -jeff