RE: Netscape

Thiago, you grabbed the libc5 version of netscape.  Around Monday a full
netscape debian package will arrive -- no more downloading from Netscape's ftp.
 I would recommend that you use that.

Othewise grab the libXpm package from oldlibs --> you need the libc5 version.
Make sure you have the xlib6 from there as well.