Re: I can't use talk.

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, M.C. Vernon wrote:

> Err.... try installing the hamm ytalk - bo packages use the old libc, so
> may not work properly.

ytalk is the client, I believe the problem is with the server.  Debian
boxes can talk to debian boxes.  But, I think the daemon has changed and
the problem is that not everyone uses the same version of the talk daemon.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|   Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)   |