Upgrading with APT: which packages is it going to download?

Hello!

As my modem internet connection is slow and (being in Italy) expensive, I would
like to use apt to upgrade my system, but being myself the connection using a
Zip disk to carry .deb files from our debian mirror at the university to home.

Is there some way to know what is apt going to download, so that I can go,
fetch them and plug them in?

If I had a list like:

main/binary-i386/base/libc6_2.0.7t-1.deb
main/binary-i386/admin/svgatextmode_1.8-5.2.deb
[...]

I could even generate a script on the zip drive that will do the downloading
form me; if I could also know file size I could have an idea of what
downloading is going to be.

				Ciao! Enrico