Re: md driver problem

Hi

Some time back I had a problem with a mother board running linux.
Specifically, the kernel was not seeing the PS/2 mouse. The manufacturer
(tyan) had a new firmware version for that motherboard on their site.
I applied it an low and behold, the PS/2 mouse started working.

The BIOS/CMOS settings  tells the kernel what hardware is present
and its attributes. This could be the problem. I don't know.

Another approach is to resolving the problem you have is to simplify
and identify. Remove all hardware which is not necessary to boot.
Reconnect the equipment, one-by-one. When the problem returns,
you know what the problem is.

Peter

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> >The Multiple-Device-Driver for HD-Mirroring and Striping
> So, what does this mean? What should I change in the BIOS or wherever?
>
> --
begin:vcard
n:Iannarelli;Peter
tel;fax:1+416-929-1056
tel;work:1+416-929-1885
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.genxl.com
org:GenX Internte Labs;Operations
adr:;;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;ON;M5R 2S1;CA
version:2.1
email;internet:Peter.Iannarelli
title:Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0