Australia: Debian CD Retail Re-sellers wanted.

Hi,

I'm looking for Debian-friendly people in Australia who would be
interested in re-selling Debian CDs in a retail outlet.
I usually do mail/internet-order Debian CDs (at http://tyse.net),
but people often find it easier to pick them up from a store (they are
often in a rush).

I'm looking for people in cities or large regional centres other
than Melbourne (I already have an outlet in Melbourne).
You need to have a retail front and useful opening hours, and be in a
reasonably central location.  Internet Cafes or software stores would
be excellent choices, but almost any kind of retail store should
be able to do the trick.

Debian CDs will be provided on consignment, you will be listed as
an outlet on the web page.  People who are in a rush to pick
up a CD will be referred to your location.  I'm not asking for
any money up front -- and you will be able to make a percentage on
the CDs, and pay me for those you sell -- if they don't sell you
just have to send them back.

This is nothing fancy -- the CDs are simply burned Debian CDs
with the latest stable distribution on them, or occasionally snapshots
or beta-releases.  If interest continues to rise, I may do some
pressed CDs and printed materials at some point as well.
You aren't expected to provide installation or technical support
(though you can if you like).

I'm doing this because it seems to sell more Debian CDs, which is good
for me, you, and Debian.  If you are interested, let me know where you
are and what kind of store you are running.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson@tyse.net>   http://tyse.net