wishlist Item ( autodial / bandwidth on demand)

Here is the thought.

A linux box can be set to autodial a ppp connection.
How about a linux box being able to dialup a primary ppp connection (
analog modem) and if another connection is initiated and the utilization of
the primary ppp link is greater than some throughput it fires up a
secondary ppp connection ( ISDN in my case)

I am not sure if this can be accomplished with existing linux
tools/utilities... and I am not sure if ISP cooperation is needed for
something like this to work.
It probably sounds like another flavor of multilink PPP which DOES need ISP
cooperation , so it probably won't happen :)

Any ideas/thoughts on the subject are welcome :)

Dimitri P.