Re: Crash

I just looked at "last" on my system and noticed the same thing.
Some reboots and shutdowns appear as crash. Yet I know everything was
umounted correctly.

WHY?

John
John Maheu                phone  (403) 492-2049
University of Alberta     email  john.maheu@ualberta.ca
Dept. of Economics
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada, T6G 2H4