RE: Help with E-Mail

Hi,

I downloaded the .tgz file direct from ftp.netscape.com, stuck it in
/usr/local/ (where all my non-.debs go), unzipped it, untarred it, ran
the nsinstall script (instructions included in the .tgz file) and voila!
it was ready to go.

Remember to get the version corresponding to your libc (libc5 is under
/pub/communicator/4.5/english/supported and glibc is under
../unsupported).

It worked without problems for me, but that could be beginners luck.

Best of luck,

Martin