Re: XDM and XDMCP

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Martin Waller wrote:

> Couldn't you just use:
>
> Xnest -query host -geometry widthxheight :1?
>
> This will bring up a XDM login-screen from the desired host on display
> :1 in a window of size geometry in your current X session.

Hmmm... after looking at the options you have above for Xnest, I looked
into the ones for X.. I found that `X -query host :1` worked perfectly...
now, how can I do that in a "standard" way, maybe even with just xdm?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

    OFFLINE 1.50  "Virus check complete.  All viruses functioning normally"