where can I find previous versions of vim and apt?

While experimenting with dselect I inadvertently deleted vim and apt, which I
had previously obtained from slink. I fetched the current versions but both
have dependency problems.

Is there anywhere I can find the earlier versions in slink (vim_5.3-7.deb and
I can't remember which version of apt) or do I have to wait until slink is
available as a cd?

It's too expensive in phone time to download all the dependencies (which will
probably require further downloads to make them compatible...)

--
Anthony Campbell  -  running Linux Debian 2.0
acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk  http://www.achc.demon.co.uk

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on:..."   - Edward Fitzgerald