Re: XDM and XDMCP

In the XDM manpages(in the chooser section), it says you can set up XDM to use chooser to
give a list of hosts you can connect to. I haven't really had time to look at it, but it
says it'll use the chooser for indirect XDMCP connections. But it sounds like what you
really want is something that I've seen on our suns. The login on the suns gives an option
to connect to other servers. I honestly don't know if the is anything like that available
for Linux, but I'd like to see it.

Steve