Configuring a mail client

Hi everybody,

I´m having a problem in configuring a mail client, that we can resume
this way: in a client machine i have to configure the mail client to
access the mail server, so what are the files to check it out??

And what to do if i have to configure several mail accounts in this same
client ( if the user has joe@listo.com.br, jsales@maneymaker.com.br and
mpmorgan@modulo.business.com.br ) with diferents users/servers ?????

Now the easy: How can i manage ( include/exclude )the users accounts in
smail??? I tryied to configure it, but something dont work ok, cause it
finished configuring without i have configured any user email account ??
any ideas???  must i edit some file and insert this informations by
myself?????

Thanks a lot in making a better world!!!!
begin:          vcard
fn:             Clovis Sena/Servicos Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
n:              Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil;Clovis Sena/Servicos
org:            Grupo Itautec Philco
email;internet: csena@itautec-philco.com.br
title:          Assistencia Tecnica/Tecnical Suport
note:           We use and see Linux as a new begining!!! Com a graca de Deus chegaremos la!!!!
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard