Re: Margin printing ...

Nuno Carvalho <nemanuel@student.dei.uc.pt> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I'm using LyX and I'm writing a work very important... My problem is that
> on LyX appears the margins just i would like to get on printer.
> Unfortunally the text on my printer appears with big margins! ;(
>
>  What should I do to get smaller margins on printer !?

There might be better ways, but one way is to enable 'fullpage' mode.
Just select the 'Layout' menu, and then 'LaTeX Preamble', and then
type in '\usepackage{fullpage}'.  This is assuming that you are using
LaTeX2e mode;  I don't remember the format for LaTeX 2.09 right now.
--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org