Unidentified subject!

Here is how to install StarOffice:

mkdir /usr/local/StarOffice
mkdir /usr/local/StarOffice/lib
cd /usr/local/StarOffice/lib
ln -s libc.so.5 libXpm.so.4
ln -s /lib/libc.so.5.4.38 libc.so.5
cd where ever your untar'd version of StarOffice is
./Setup

Prior to running Setup, I edited it to reflect the directories that I
had made. My Setup file looks like this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/StarOffice/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
cd where ever your untar'd version of staroffice is
./setup /net

StarOffice runs as good on Debian 2.0 as it does prior versions.
Please file this message and pass along. It seems that every week
someone asks how to install StarOffice, and fails to look back
through the archives of this mailing list.