CDs

I guess this is pretty offtopic but I thought I'd ask :) Having looked at
pretty much all the debian cd vendors, and not being too happy with any
of them, I half-considered getting some pressed and selling them just for
the price of the pressing (about a $1 a cd) and shipping. Would there be
any demand for that or is everybody happy with their CD supplier? I guess
I'd have to figure out a way to take credit cards too...this is likely to
be a headache :)

---
Life is complex:  part real, part imaginary.

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key