Hamm on a Zenith Z-NOTEFlex

Howdy,

Does anyone have Hamm running on a Zenith Z-NOTEFlex? I only have 4MB of RAM
so I am not expecting this to be a speed demon, but it would be nice to have
a portable UN*Xlike box. I have tried all of the bootdisks that I can get my
hands on. The only one that works is the 'resc1440tecra.bin' image. The
system boots and crashes when it tries to mount the root fs, the kernel
panics. Does any one know what is going on or do you need more information.

Thanx
Kevin McEnhill
mcenhillk@ssg.gunter.af.mil