Siag Office or wmfind..any successfully compiled these.

What's Up,

I have been trying to compile Siag office and wmfind for awhile now, but
I can't seem to get them to compile.

For Siag office, I have no clue as to why it won't compile. I have xpm,
Xaw3d, tcl\tk and perl, but it will not make the executable files. I did
notice in compile it is looking for libICE.h in /lib/X11R6/ICE but
according to the readmes the debian site did change the references to
the correct directories. So I am stumped!

wmfind just tells me the gcc can not compile executables. It did find
aclocal and automake so I believe it should compile.

I haven't had trouble compiling anything else. I compile wmmount after I
got these errors. So can anyone, send me the step they took to get a
successful compilation? Thanks!!!

Rod Person

"Humanity is the biggest cancer ever to be seen!"
-Alx Hellid
 Contempt