Re: what is the recommended way to downgrade?

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 02:00:15PM -0500, Stan Heckman wrote:
> What is the correct way to downgrade a package?
> I can remove it and then reinstall, but removing xbase wants
> to remove an awful lot of other packages with it. (I want to
> downgrade xbase because, after installing Version: 3.3.2.3a-4,
> I don't seem to have xset anymore.)

xset seems to be in the xbase-clients package now:

granis:~$ dpkg -S /usr/X11R6/bin/xset
xbase-clients: /usr/X11R6/bin/xset

+         Peter Granroth         +  Microsoft is NOT the answer  +
+ mailto:devnull@granroth.ml.org +   Microsoft is the question   +
+     http://granroth.ml.org     +       The answer is NO        +