Re: Install question

Jamie Hart wrote:

> [...]

I think that Microsoft suggests that you isntall '98 and then NT.  That
way windows 9x
is automatically installed in NT's boot loader.  If you f-disk your hard
drive
before the '98 isntall, you should be able to set aside a nce 2GB
partition for it
and install there... and it shoudln't make you reparition the rest of
your drive.
Even if it does, it'll be an empty partition that you can @Nuke.  Then
install NT,
2nd 2GB partition.   Finally Linux in the 3rd partation.  :>  You can
resize the partitions
to taste, of course.

--Evan

--