Re: dvi viewer in 2.0

Ja napot
        It's not very often I get to use my two words of Hungarian,
 especially now that Nepkosarsaszag Ut is obsolete. Thanks for the opportunity
 and the help. I'll try it.
        Someone suggested I just get xdvi out of the tetex-bin package and inst
all it. I tried that and it did not work. Should it have? (The complaint was
 "kpeshich: unregocnized option `progname=xdvi' " followed by
 "  /usr/local/bin/xdvi: exec: xdvi.bin: not found "  )
        I couldn't find xdvi.bin in the tetex-bin .deb package.

                            kossonom szepen  (?)
                              chuck kaufman
                                   chuck@uriacc.uri.edu