Re: Searching in dselect

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, A. M. Varon wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Chris Leishman wrote:
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to search for a particular type of
> package in dselect (not based on it's name, but on what it does)?
> ie. Search the description fields.  This would be really useful when
> I'm trying to see if there is a debian package of something (this
> time it was something to do haskell with - hugs as it turned out).

[oops. sorry for last incomplete e-mail.]

That's exactly what I also wanted... can it be included in dselect or in
apt?

Another side related question. Is there a deb package which is simillar to
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages ? I like viewing by packages.

regards,

== ========== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
== ==    ==== Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836