Re: ADSL and Linux (or specificly Debian)

All you are doing really as far as the linux box is concerned is changinf
the masqarading from a dynamic ip to a specific static one.

Depending on how your masquarading is set up, you need to tell it what one
of the two static IPs assigned to you is.

At least in hamm the masquarading config is in /etc/ipmasq.conf ( if I
remember correctly). There there is a line that specifies the "external"
interface IP and netmask.

YOu need to figure out where your config files are and if you stumble on
somehting come back here :)