Re: Exim for local mail?

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Tom Pfeifer wrote:

> qualify_domain = newdebian.pfeifer.home
> # qualify_recipient =
> local_domains = olddebian.pfeifer.home
> local_domains_include_host = true
> local_domains_include_host_literals = true

This is wrong. Which system is this for? If it is for newdebian, this
explains why it is trying to deliver mail to olddebian users to itself.
You have told it to. local_domains is a list of domains that reside on
this machine. If you send mail to karen@olddebian.pfeifer.home then karen
had better have a user account on newdebian because that is where the mail
is going to try to be delivered.