Re: smail problems (dial-up)

On Tue, Oct 20 1998, Moore, Paul spake thus:

> I found a command "runq" which seems to push stuff through. Is that what
> it's for? If so, how do I get this to happen automatically when I start
> the PPP link?

any scripts in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/ get run when the ppp link is established.
so, in your case, i'd create in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/ a script like so:

#!/bin/sh

if [-x /usr/sbin/runq]; then
	/usr/sbin/runq
fi

cheers,

leon

--
 Leon J. Breedt : cairbre@icon.co.za : Valderen Sysadmin
 Linux valderen 2.1.125 #1 SMP, One AMD K6-233, 64M RAM

 "Some people have one of those days.  I've had one of those lives."