RE: How big can an install get?

Well, we are now pushing two CD's, I believe three w/ non-free.  So that is
around 900 megs of .debs --> 1 -> 1.2 gb installed.  Plus room for home
directories and what not.

I have only accounted for about 300 to 350 mb of my hard drive uages being
debian packages.  The rest are downloads, logs, source directories, etc.