Re: Howto setup xfstt

*- zhaoway wrote about "Howto setup xfstt"
| I've got no any clue to setup xfstt, please help!
| I copied all of my ttfonts to /var/ttfonts.
| But I cannot find xfstt in /etc/init.d. There seems only have got xfs.
| And I cannot find ttfonts in netscape.
|
| --zhaoway

If you are using the xfstt in stable(hamm) upgrade to the one in
unstable(slink).  The one is hamm pretty non-functional.  The one in
slink has an init.d script and is much improved thanks to the new
maintainer Stephen Carpenter.  After it is installed read
/usr/doc/xfstt/README.Debian.  You will have to upgrade libc and
libstdc++2.9 from the base section of unstable.  No big deal, just
download and install them before xfstt.

--
Brian
							   - unknown