Bug in docs/ cdrom.o problem solved

I recently posted about a problem with the cdrom.o modules not being
placed in /lib/modules/2.0.3x/cdrom when selecting only

BLK_DEV_IDE, BLK_DEV_IDECD, and ISO9660_FS
to have support for an IDE/ATAPI CDROM drive.

Indeed, contrary to the statements in the docs, it is necessary to
select also the non-IDE/non-SCSI support and one of the modules in that
group: if you look at .../kernel-source/drivers/cdrom/Makefile,
there is a comment saying that cdrom.o should be made general.
I selected cm206 (Philips, although I have an ATAPI 44E by Teac) and
everything runs.

Thanks to all those who tried to help.
Remo
| Dr. Remo Badii             | Paul Scherrer Institute   |
| Nonlinear Dynamics and     | 5232 Villigen PSI         |
| Stochastic Processes Group | Switzerland               |
| badii "at" psi.ch          | http://www1.psi.ch/~badii |