RE: exim and fetchmail

Michael,
  Thanks for the tip.  I tried it as you suggested, but no good.  As clarification, I have a local net at home, named mydomain.  The host I'm trying to get my main delivered on is p90.  So, should qualify_domain be p90 or mydomain?  Regardless, exim tries to deliver to russ@localhost and is denied.  Any more hints?  This is frustrating.