Re: slink package upgrades fail

On: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:10:44 +0100 (BST) M C Vernon writes:

>> I also get similar messages for tetex-base and tetex-bin and can neither
>> install nor remove these packages.
>
> Yes, I have problems like this as well... :(
>
> tetex-bin included as an example. Shall I file a bug? and how do I fix
> this?

[...]

First check at http://www.debian.org/ (selecting the Bug Reporting
System link) for the already reported bugs of the tetex-base package
(you need to type tetex-base into the second input box and press that
button).  If you can't find the bug already reported, use the
instruction given on this page on how to report a bug using email.

	Torsten