Local Mails

Hello,

I know this is a boried typical question, but i have troubles.....

I want to email to guest@localhost .

So i type: mail -v guest, and i get this:

[filsin@computron] ~ --> mail guest -v
Subject: asdasd
asd
Cc:
write_log:Received FROM:filsin PROGRAM:send-mail SIZE:91
director smart_user: matched guest, aliased to guest@computron
    directed guest@(no-parent-target) --> guest@computron
write_log:no valid recipients were found for this message
write_log:Failed TO:guest@computron DIRECTOR:smart_user ERROR:(ERR100) unknown user
write_log:Returned error FOR:guest@computron TO:filsin
write_log:Completed.

In /var/spool/mail there was nothing so i create some files....

-rw-------   1 filsin   mail            0 Oct 15 02:59 filsin
-rw-------   1 guest    mail            0 Oct 15 03:39 guest
-rw-------   1 root     mail            0 Oct 15 03:24 root

What should i do to make emails work ??!!!

thanks for information,

PD: can you recommend me a menu email reader/sender for console??

PD: i have installed smail, mailx, elm.

                       /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                      /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /