Re: enlightenment

zhaoway@njlug.org wrote:
> > How do I start the enlightment window manager under Debian?  I have tried

...but that makes it the default for all users on the system, right?
If you want to make a lighter window manager for the regular folks
(er, root? :) and have a more sophisticated set up for you, you still
need to get .xsession or .xinitrc working...

BTW - does anybody know WHY there are two different files for the
different startup methods?  Tradition?  Or just to differentiate
startx and xdm?  Is this really necessary?  And just how many licks
does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop?

--
balderdash.