Re: xdm starting at the begining

Hi Bostjan :

> How can I start xdm at the logon? I am using Debian 2.0 and the PC is stand
alone.
> Another thing is how to set up different keyboard and font before xdm starts ?
>
> Bostjan

Assuming that xdm is running at startup (the file /etc/init.d/xdm exist),
you must add the line :

	:0 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X <options, if you want>

to the file :

	/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers

The font can be change using resource, for that exist the file :

	/etc/X11/xdm/Xresources_0.

	All the best.

				Hernán.

                           Hernán J Cervantes Rodríguez