Re: IBM W/"MCA" Board

I's a PS/2 56LS 486SLC2, , there very fast with win 3.xx. Haven't been
able to install Linux on them yet because of them being "MCA" boxes. I
have found patchs though for debian 2.0.34. I paid only $60 apiece for 3
boxes, but their a pain to find parts, software, and docs on them.

--
Best regards

/*************/ President,  Sherow Enterprises  \*******\
\****************\ sherow@ourtownusa.net /*************/