A Question about install X-Server-S3

Dear Sir:
I want to install X Server for S3 display card version for my PC.

After I download the file named 'xserver-s3_3_3_2_3a-1.deb', I use 'dselect' utility to install this software. But the script result tell me that ' can not find newserver.xserver-s3 in /etc/X11/ '. I didn't install any X windows system in my PC, so I have not /etc/X11 dir in my Linux.

If I want to install X windows system , shall I get some other packages ? Can you give some advices ?

Thanks a lot.

ayin from Shanghai