Re: Linux and AOL

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Stephen Gore wrote:

> Is it possible to connect to the Internet through AOL?  I'm installing
> Debaian v2.0 via floppy and ftp, and need internet access to complete
> the installation. Any alternative suggestions welcome.  Thanx!

Hi Stephen

My son is a programmer for AOL. He says that a lot of the
AOL software people are Linux users, but none access AOL
through Linux. He discourages me from trying.

Maybe once WINE or WILLOWS is up we can use their software.

-David
    Eschew Microsoft, and eschew obsfuscation. But I repeat myself.
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programming a dangerous business.