ls-120 drives

Anyboy had any success installing an ls-120 drive into a debian system?

YES I have an ls-120.  Compile 'ide floppy support' into your kernel.
My LS120 is the slave on the second IDE interface, so it is /dev/hdc.

I can boot from the LS120 (my bios is new enough) but only using the
debian boot/resuce disks.  I have not yet got my own kernel onto a
floppy and booted it from the ls120 (i have been told to try syslinux,
havn't done so yet).  I also have yet to find a way to format floppies
on the ls120 under linux (works under windows).  I am using the ls120
to sneaker net files from work to home.