localhost and missing DNS

Dear Debs,
I rarely use Netscape (4.06) on my Notebook, except when connected to
my institute's net via an ethernet card.
I tried to run dhelp while at home (i.e., standalone machine) and got
the error: localhost does not have a valid DNS entry (or similar).
This is certainly an easy thing to fix. Can anyone tell me how?
Thank you.
Remo
| Dr. Remo Badii             | Paul Scherrer Institute   |
| Nonlinear Dynamics and     | 5232 Villigen PSI         |
| Stochastic Processes Group | Switzerland               |
| badii "at" psi.ch          | http://www1.psi.ch/~badii |