Samba Questions

I have a question about samba and it's capabilities.

I have two systems on a network in my house.  One I use as a
"production" server which has my connection to the internet, and then my

play machine.  The play machine is a dual boot between linux and win95.

Anyway, I'm in need of more space for win95, and wanted to put the drive

in my production server.  But, I don't really want to format the drive
as a vfat drive.  Can samba serve the drive
to win95 if it is an ext2 partition?  Also are there any limitations or
problems doing this (i.e. read only)?

Thanks,

Chris