help(newbie): dpkg --configure emacs20 failed

Hello Debian-user,

  I could launch xemacs, but here in the bottom line,
  it told me lacking of ..../debian-startup.
  I then turn to install emacs and all of the .el's
  and some of other .deb's
  Then I got these:

  dpkg_audit.txt: what I've got with dpkg --audit
  dpkg_configure.txt: what I've got following the
    instructions of dpkg --audit.

  Seems all of the trouble is lacking of
  /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
  Then how to solve it? Please.

  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
 Zhaoway                          mailto:zhaoway@990.net
The following packages have been unpacked but not yet configured.
They must be configured using dpkg --configure or the configure
menu option in dselect for them to work:
 econfigedit          Configedit is a configuration app for Enlightenment 0.14
 psgml                An Emacs major mode for editing SGML documents.
 w3-el                Hypertext (World Wide Web) browser for emacs.
 vm                   A mail user agent for Emacs
 emacs19-el           GNU Emacs LISP (.el) files.
 emacs20-el           GNU Emacs LISP (.el) files.
The following packages are only half configured, probably due to problems
configuring them the first time.  The configuration should be retried using
dpkg --configure <package> or the configure menu option in dselect:
 python-elisp         Emacs-lisp python-mode for the scripting language Python.
 emacs20              The GNU Emacs editor.
 emacs19              The GNU Emacs editor.
 elib                 Library of commonly-used Emacs functions
 debview              Emacs mode for viewing Debian packages
Setting up emacs20 (20.2-7) ...
Checking available versions of ctags, updating links in /etc/alternatives ...
(You may modify the symlinks there yourself if desired - see `man ln'.)
Leaving ctags (/usr/bin/ctags) pointing to /usr/bin/ctags.xemacs20.
Leaving ctags.1.gz (/usr/man/man1/ctags.1.gz) pointing to /usr/man/man1/ctags.xemacs20.1.gz.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Byte-compiling read.el...
Wrote /usr/share/emacs/20.2/site-lisp/elib/read.elc
sed s,ELIB_PATH,\"/usr/share/emacs20/site-lisp/elib/\", < startup-template.el > elib-startup.el
emacsen-common: Handling install of emacsen flavor emacs20
emacsen-common: byte-compiling for emacs20
cp: /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup.el: No such file or directory
emacs-install: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/emacsen-common emacs20 xemacs20 failed at /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-install line 26.
emacs-install emacs20
dpkg: error processing emacs20 (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 29
 emacs20