RE: Assigning IP addresses

Use dhcpcd on the bunch that get their ip-addr's and use dhcpd
on the one that acts as the server.  dhcp can be used to assign
fixed ip addresses for based on the hardware ether net addresses.
It is a bit of a pain to set up that way but it works just fine.

I seem to recall some examples in the package.

jim