Re: I Cannot upgrade with apt!

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 07:43:34AM -0200, Paulo Henrique Baptista de
Oliveira wrote:
>yesterday, a perl package had an error, because data-dumper. I tried to
>remove data-dumper and all packages that dependes on it. I removed all
>lg-issues. Today, the perl package is good and I cannot either install the
>lg-issues or remove them.

perl 5.005's module search path has changed, breaking many packages. Install
the perl from stable by hand, put in on hold, and upgrading using apt should
work again.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.