Re: ApplixWare

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 06:51:33PM +0000, Ruud de Bruin wrote:
> I have bought the latest version of ApplixWare and I would like to add
> ApplixWare to WindowMaker so I can start it from there.
>
> I've created an entry in /etc/menu like:
>
> ?package(applix):needs="x11" section="Apps/Editors" icon="none"
> title="APPLIX" command="..."
>
> However, after running update-menus APPLIX is not added to the menus. What
> am I doing wrong?
>
> Regards, Ruud.

Thats because there is no package named applix...
you can...
A) Get equivs and make an empty package with that name

or (EASIER)

B) RTFM and realize that any package name begining with local. is addumed
 installed

?package(local.applix):needs="x11" section="Apps/Editors" icon="none"
title="APPLIX" command="..."

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"