Xview/Openlook applications ...

Hello,
I was wondering whether anyone here uses openlook and whether they have
ported the many interesting xview/openlook applications that exist (or
know of Debian compatible ports). I've found a site at
http://step.polymtl.ca/~coyote/xview_main.html

which has libc5 binaries but some of them don't seem to work under
Debian (with the oldlib xview libs and the new xvlibs installed).

I'm also having little luck in compiling the source (I'm not familiar
with this whole process either...).

If someone has already done this, or can give me suggestions on
recompiling properly, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks very much,
Nebu

Please cc: to my address as I can not sub to this list yet.

Thanks again