EtherExpress 16 (was: "invisible" network card)

John,
I have been using an EtherExpress 16 card in my hamm system for a few weeks
and have had no trouble with it.

When I installed my hamm system, there was a menu of optional modules which
could be compiled in.  One of the choices was EtherExpress.

Perhaps you are experiencing an IRQ conflict, as many ethercards and modems
are set to IRQ3.  In my winbox, I had to change the IRQ of my network card
(to IRQ10) so it wouldn't conflict with my modem.  You mention setting the
IRQ, but what setting have you specified?

--David