squid

Hello all,
      I am having a slight problem. I run a squid proxy on my machine
      to save me time when I revisit sites, as my dialup connection is
      also firewalled my squid communicates with my ISP's squid on a
      parent-child basis. My problem is that my squid will not pass on
      cgi scripts to it's parent. I looked in the squid.conf file and
      found the hierarchy_stoplist option, the default is to directly
      fetch URLs containing 'cgi-bin' or '?' I commented that line out
      but tcpdump -i ppp0 shows the slippery squid is still trying to
      send the stuff directly out instead of via the parent proxy, I
      tries to put an empty hierarchy_stoplist line in but that didn't
      fix it. I was wondering if anybody had a solution to this damn
      problem :)

Nikolai