Re: What causes single user boot? (last stereogram)

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Kent West wrote:
> At 09:10 PM 10/6/1998 +1300, Michael Beattie wrote:
> >On Mon, 5 Oct 1998,  Raymond A. Ingles wrote:
> >[stereogram .sig]
>
> >Now that, folks, has class.. Cool Ray :)
>
> I kept focusing on the row with "O"s in it and never could see anything.
> Finally I gave up on that and just looked at the body like I would any
> other stereogram. Weigh Kule!

 Stereograms really aren't that complicated. I made a web page about them
at work. I'll copy it and put it up on my web site at home before the end
of the week. It'll be at "http://www.tir.com/~sorceror/";.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles           (248) 377-7735          ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g  g
 r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r
  e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e    e
 a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a     a
  t      t      t      t      t      t      t      t      t      t      t
  d      d      d      d      d      d      d      d      d      d      d
 e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e     e
  p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p    p
 t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t   t
 h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h  h