Re: KDE and qt

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install KDE 1.0 (BTW, I haven't found it in Hamm, is that t=
> rue?).
> The problem is the qt-library. I got two choices to install it but both do=
> n't work:
>
> 1. compiling the sources.

> 2. using the qt-rh5.1-binaries.

3. Install the debian packages.

They are in the contrib and non-free sections of the debian
distribution, and therefore not included in the official CD's.  You can
download them from any of the debian sites though.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032