Re: Where is Bo?

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Nathan O. Siemers wrote:

> I need bo (debian 1.3) binaries of grep and ar to try and revive an
> old system before I can upgrade to hamm.  Grep and ar have been lost
[...]

Nathan:

Here is a list of archive sites that was posted a couple of months ago.
Maybe George Bonser has some more.

David
    Linux: Because I want to *get there* today. (thanks to Shaleh)
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.